vatVAT-registered businesses add VAT to the sale price of most goods and services they provide. If you’re a business and the goods or services you provide count as what’s known as ‘taxable supplies’, you’ll have to register for VAT if either:

  • Your turnover for the previous 12 months has gone over a specific limit – called the ‘VAT threshold’ (currently £81,000)
  • You think your turnover will soon go over this limit

You can choose to register for VAT voluntarily prior to exceeding the threshold. Omni handle all aspects of VAT registration duties and filing responsibilities. In all cases we work quickly and professionally at extremely competitive rates.

We are governed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales assuring clients of the highest standards of professional service in all work undertaken on your behalf.