Business Start Up
There are a number of considerations for a Proprietor to determine before commencing trade in a new business:
- Should a business be incorporated or a sole trader?
- Should I register for VAT immediately?
- How do I notify HMRC and Companies House that I have begun to trade?
- What is my company or business-trading year?
- How do I remunerate myself?
- What is my registered business address?
- Do my private details appear on the Internet after setting up in business?
- How do I pay my employees?
- Do I give employees contracts of employment?
- What are Dividends?
- What sort of share capital do I need?
Omni handle all aspects of Business start-ups including HMRC and Companies House Registration. In all cases we work quickly and professionally at extremely competitive rates.
We are governed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales assuring clients of the highest standards of professional service in all work undertaken on your behalf.